Becoming a sponsor with the Wyoming Junior Women’s club allows you to work with us to raise funds that are 100% philanthropic and positively impact a vast number of people within and around our community of Wyoming. Your sponsorship is also a great way to connect with community members and share your organization and services with them. As a 501c(3) organization, the JWC donates 100% of our fundraising earnings to a variety of worthy causes. A few of our most recent recipients are: The JWC Scholarship Fund, Wyoming Youth Services, Wyoming City Schools, Wyoming Fine Art Center, Wyoming Fire Department, Valley Interfaith Community Resource Center, Heartfelt Tidbits and Pets in Need.
This year we are excited to announce a new opportunity for sponsorship with one of our fastest growing fundraisers, the JWC Shamrock Shakedown. Additionally, all sponsors will now be included on our JWC t-shirts. Check out our sponsorship levels and further detail about our fundraisers below:
- Advocate: $200 – Your business name on club T-shirts, official sponsorship of 1 fundraising event of your choosing
- Director: $350 – Your business name on club T-shirts, sponsorship of our Shamrock Shakedown, official sponsorship of 2 other fundraising events of your choosing
- Presidential: $500 – Your business NAME AND LOGO on club T-shirts, sponsorship of our Shamrock Shakedown, official sponsorship of all 3 other fundraising events – Light up Wyoming, Euchre and Back to School Bash
JWC FUNDRAISING EVENTS: Sponsors for each event will receive their name and/or logo on the event website with a link to sponsor website, will be featured on promotional materials including event posters and flyers distributed throughout the community and schools and will receive public recognition day of event with signage, announcements and encouragement to patronage our sponsors. Sponsors of our Light Up Wyoming will also receive one free Light Up Kit.
Light Up Wyoming – December 14th, 2019 This luminary event is a 30 year old tradition. Light Up Wyoming unites the community of Wyoming, striving to create an unbroken light. Last year’s Light Up Wyoming was a great success, selling over 1500 kits & attracting more than 1,000 citizens for the carriage rides, held at the Wyoming Civic Center, to view the city-wide luminaries.
JWC Annual Euchre Tournament – February 29th, 2020 The annual Euchre Tournament is held at the Wyoming Civic Center and is open to the community. The tournament has a competitive bracket and a social bracket. Last year, over 50 teams participated in this event – and it continues to grow year to year.
Shamrock Shakedown – March 1-17, 2020 The Shamrock Showdown is JWC’s luckiest fundraiser of the year. Each year our leprechauns paint the town green by planting oversized fields of clover. Last year we fulfilled around 150 orders between shamrocks and pot-o-gold. Our website gets about 50 views per day during shamrocks.
Back to School Bash – August 14, 2020 This is a free concert open to families in Wyoming and all surrounding communities. There are food vendors (dinner and dessert!), beer, wine and non-alcholic beverages for sale. This family friendly concert brings in around 400 people and includes games and face painting for the kids!
We value your support as it contributes to the success of our organization and positively impacts lives! We look forward to partnering with you to grow our organization’s philanthropic efforts and its resulting impact within the community of Wyoming and beyond.
Sponsorship Payment DUE by Friday October 18th, 2019
Pay online by going to: JWC Sponsorship
You can select the events that you want to sponsor either at the link above or you can email your choices of events to sponsor to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to pay by check.
- Sponsor’s name will be listed on Sponsorship Acknowledgements (standard) OR
- Sponsor’s business logo will be listed on Sponsorship Acknowledgements (Must EMAIL Business Logo to: firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Note that for all advertising using a logo, a high-resolution logo is required to assure quality/legible print.
- Logos are preferred in the following formats: .pdf, .eps, or .ai