Thank you for helping fulfill JWC’s mission of giving back to our community! Please use this form to record your hours for each month. JWC asks for 30 hours of service/fundraising per year. These hours can be any combination of service/fundraising.
- Five meetings a year may count as one service hour each.
- Any service project completed at a meeting counts towards additional service hours, on top of the meeting hours.
- Any time spent on your designated service and fundraising committee efforts counts.
- Any service or fundraising you have performed on your own counts—school/church volunteering, Scout volunteering, bake sales, mentoring, Valley Interfaith, Wyoming Youth Services, volunteer coaching — if you did something good to help someone else, it counts!
- If you have any questions or are having trouble fulfilling your hours please reach out to the Membership Chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.