We hope you are well! The 2019-2020 Board had our last meeting of the year this week. We miss being in person with all of you. As our club year comes to an end, we want to thank you for your commitment to JWC. Keep an eye out for some fun virtual celebrations in lieu of May Buffet. We have accomplished a lot this year and each and every one of you should be very proud.
Sweet Cheeks Diaper Drive
Even though we are no longer meeting in person, we can still support one of our favorite charities, Sweet Cheeks Diaper Bank with a diaper drive from now until May 14th. There are two ways that you can help:
- Make a donation so Sweet Cheeks can use their vendor relationships to purchase diapers at a discount. Donate here: https://sweetcheeksdiaperbanks.z2systems.com/donation.jsp?campaign=20&
- Drop off a donation of diapers to Lynn Haid at 641 Flagstaff Drive.
Thank you to Lynn for organizing this initiative!
We are working on an end-of-the-year video celebration. If you have photos from JWC events, please save them to our Google Drive at this link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kFrdwmB_fLHDfePDJJY7dG4ohL8vcDPQ?usp=sharing
Please submit your photos ASAP!
COVID-19, How You Can Help:
Here are some ways you can help right now. Please make sure to continue to post opportunities to help on the JWC Members Facebook Page.
- Wyoming Kindness Connection connects citizens with those who need some additional support. They are seeking volunteers to be the point-of-contact for your immediate neighbors through proactive outreach. Sign up here.
- Operation Medical Supplies is a local initiative to sew masks for healthcare providers and other workers who are coming in close contact with others. Our Kudos Kids team has already jumped into action to sew masks. Find out more here.
- Heartfelt Tidbits is working with refugee families to ensure that they have everything they need to be healthy and safe during this time. For more information on helping please contact April Robles at firstname.lastname@example.org.
JWC Club Calendar:
Please stay tuned for more updates as things progress with COVID-19 restrictions.
Do You Need Help During Quarantine?
If you or someone you know needs help during quarantine, please reach out either through our Members Facebook Page or through our service chair, Rosie Hatton at email@example.com.