- October Meeting SUG
- October Service Projects SUG
- Fall Social Coming Up!
- Many Thanks
- Congratulations and Condolences
October Meeting SUG
Our October general body meeting will take place on Wednesday 10/19/2022 at the Civic Center. The New member huddle is at 6:45pm (still not too late to welcome new members), meet and mingle is at 7pm and the business meeting starts at 7:30pm. Please refer to the meeting SUG link below to sign up to contribute
October Service Projects SUG
Lots of service opportunities this month. Please refer to the SUG link to contribute to the October Service projects
With regards to the October general body meeting the following 3 service project contributions will be needed/collected at the meeting
- Sweet Cheeks Diaper Bank (Sorting and Packing Diapers). We will provide all the diapers we will be packing. Due to the need for larger sizes we ask that you please bring package of SIZE 5 ONLY (any amount, any brand) to the meeting so that we can wrap them
- Friends of the Public Library needs more bookmarks made! Kits and materials are available for pickup and these can be done on your own time, time to get your kids involved!!!!!
- Carthage School is in need of children’s clothing size 3-7. Boys and girls. Some are needed at the school in case a child has an accident and some need clothes for home.Please bring your contributions to the meeting
Fall Social (Barre to Bar!!)
Please save the date for November 3, 2022 at 6pm. Pull out your crop tops, leotards, shiny spandex and fishnet stockings for an 80’s themed Barre to Bar activity. We will participate in a Barre workout (led by a certified Barre instructor) on the village green then head to the W lounge for post workout spirits and mingling thereafter. We have the opportunity to partner with the W lounge to provide a member of the club as a guest bartender. All tips will be donated back to JWC’s fundraising initiatives
Fall Festival and Mums
Many thanks to everyone who made our presence at the Fall Festival and Mums Operations a success. It was well received by the community and we were very close to matching what we raised last year (considering our sales window was shorter).
Congratulations and Condolences
If you know of anyone in our club that we can pull together to support in a time of need please send a message to the leadership team (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com)
We want to be in the know of how we can be there for our club members.