Thank you to everyone who attended the JWC Virtual Meeting last week. While we are sad that we can’t spend time with you in person to celebrate the end of our year, we hope that we will be able to toast to an amazing year in the coming months as social distancing measures relax.
Sweet Cheeks Diaper Drive
Even though we are no longer meeting in person, we can still support one of our favorite charities, Sweet Cheeks Diaper Bank with a diaper drive from now until May 14th. There are two ways that you can help:
- Make a donation so Sweet Cheeks can use their vendor relationships to purchase diapers at a discount. Donate here: https://sweetcheeksdiaperbanks.z2systems.com/donation.jsp?campaign=20&
- Drop off a donation of diapers to Lynn Haid at 641 Flagstaff Drive.
Thank you to Lynn for organizing this initiative!
COVID-19, How You Can Help:
Here are some ways you can help right now. Please make sure to continue to post opportunities to help on the JWC Members Facebook Page.
- Wyoming Carry-Out Connection is the City of Wyoming’s initiative to provide meals from our local businesses to those who need them. Please visit this link to learn more and participate.
- Operation Medical Supplies is a local initiative to sew masks for healthcare providers and other workers who are coming in close contact with others. Our Kudos Kids team has already jumped into action to sew masks. Find out more here.
- Heartfelt Tidbits is working with refugee families to ensure that they have everything they need to be healthy and safe during this time. For more information on helping please contact April Robles at firstname.lastname@example.org.
JWC Club Calendar:
Please stay tuned for more updates as things progress with COVID-19 restrictions.
Do You Need Help During Quarantine?
If you or someone you know needs help during quarantine, please reach out either through our Members Facebook Page or through our service chair, Rosie Hatton at email@example.com.