Thank you to JWC for a very busy weekend of volunteering and fun! This weekend alone we filled 135 hours of volunteer spots for Halloween Fairy Godmothers, Friends of the Public Library, and the Wyoming Fall Festival! I think we are proving that #wyomingrunsonJWC!
JWC SignUp Genius – On the SignUp Genius this week:
- Halloween Fairy Godmothers – Halloween Fairy Godmothers is about 70% full, but still could use a few volunteers. Please click the link below to sign up today!
Sponsorship for 2019-2020 – Do you know of a business or organization that would be interested in sponsoring JWC’s fundraising events? Have them reach out to our sponsorship team at email@example.com. This year they will have 3 choices of sponsorship levels:
- Advocate: $200 – Your business name on club T-shirts, official sponsorship of 1 fundraising event of your choosing.
- Director: $350 – Your business name on club T-shirts, sponsorship of our Shamrock Shakedown, official sponsorship of 2 other fundraising events of your choosing.
- Presidential: $500 – Your business NAME AND LOGO on club T-shirts, sponsorship of our Shamrock Shakedown, official sponsorship of all 3 other fundraising events – Light up Wyoming, Euchre and Back to School Bash.
JWC Prospective Members – Know someone who is interested in joining JWC? Have them contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Club Calendar – Stay up-to-date on our club calendar by subscribing to the JWC Club Calendar below. Upcoming events include:
- Fall Social Event (Rescheduled) – We have rescheduled our Fall Social Event to HighGrain Brewing Company to November 6th at 7:00 PM. We hope to see you there!
- Wyoming City Council Candidate Forum – The Wyoming Woman’s Club invites the community to a City Council Candidates Forum on October 23rd from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM. The event will be moderated by the League of Women Voters and is sponsored by the Wyoming Woman’s Club.
Shout out to Liz McLean for single-handily running the Fall Festival Booth (while also helping with the PSA booth). How do you do it all Liz?
Need to add something to the JWC Update or give a shout out? Please email email@example.com.