Hello JWC! Here is your mid-summer Monday Update:
2019-2020 Club Calendar: Bookmark this link to view our 2019-2020 calendar: JWC Google Calendar. This will continue to be updated throughout the year.
Summer Concert Sign Ups: The Summer Concert Committee is planning a fantastic Back-To-School Bash Concert and they need your help. Please click here to sign-up: Summer Concert Sign Up.
Summer Social Event: Get your tickets for the JWC Social event at the Wyoming Golf Club. Thank you to Aubrie Welsh for planning this awesome event!
Sign Up Genius: We are centralizing our Sign-Up Genius account. If you need to send out a JWC-related Sign Up Genius please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dues & 2019-2020 Assignments: Thank you to those that have paid their 2019-2020 dues. If you did not receive an invoice please contact email@example.com. The Board is currently working through the reports and assigning out roles for both fundraising and service commitments, so stay tuned!
Committee Chairs Needed: We still need chairs for a few of our fundraisers and service activities. Here are our top 5 reasons to become a chair:
- You only have to commit to one thing! Chairs are excused from completing both a fundraising and service commitment.
- Build new skills. Chairing is great to develop all sorts of skills, including business, leadership, and marketing skills to name a few.
- Be in control of your time. Chairing commitments are often behind the scenes, which can be great for those that have day-time commitments.
- Feel great about giving back! Chairing is incredibly rewarding.
- Make new friends. Chairing helps you meet new members in the club and community.
Follow this page by subscribing below!